We own as a travel agency (“Company”) https://tripexperttravel.com we process personal data and use internet cookies to provide a better use experience for our visitors, respecting the privacy and personal data protection rights of visitors to our website (the”website”). This Cookie Use Policy (“Policy”) describes under what circumstances cookies are used for all our website visitors and users. You can get detailed information about KVK law processing from the lighting Text section in our Web system.
This policy applies regardless of what technologies, methods, and how you connect to the website. Therefore, we recommend that you read this policy carefully and make a copy so that you can review it in the future.
Although the site content contains only content that contains our company’s data, if you are under the age of 18, you must visit the website under the supervision of your parents. Forms found on the Site (competition applications, etc. ) you must also complete the filling process with the help of your parents.
II. What is a cookie and for what purposes is it used?
A cookie is a small data storage file that is stored on your computer, mobile phones, tablets, or other mobile devices that you access by websites. This file stores information about your website navigation. In this way, your devices that you access will remember this data when you use the website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the website effectively and more easily. Cookies are also used on the website and on the websites of third parties so that we can provide you with more appropriate services, products or offers.
Main purposes of using cookies;
Some technical data is needed to make the website more effective,
Collection of information about your preferences and habits in browsing and using the company’s website,
The company 5651 and the arrangement of the material in these publications through the internet and combating crimes arising from the regulation on principles and procedures for the Internet of the material in the regulations, including statutory and contractual obligations to fulfill, such as your IP address, your personal data need to,
III. What Kind Of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
Cookies, in general, collect data about your browsing and usage preferences on the device on which you access the website, depending on their type. This data includes all information about the pages you access, our services and products you review, and your navigation on the website.
IV. Which Types Of Cookies Do We Use In What Ways?
We use different types of cookies on the website. These are Cookies, function cookies, analytics/performance cookies that must be used to keep the website running.
TYPES OF COOKIES IN TERMS OF USAGE:
Mandatory Cookies: these cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies are needed to manage the system, prevent fraudulent transactions, and if blocked, the Website will not be able to work.
Function Cookies: these cookies are cookies used to give you a more advanced and easy-to-use experience. For example, remembering your previous preferences performs its functions to allow you to conveniently access some content contained on the website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis / Performance Cookies: these cookies allow us to analyze and understand the functioning of the website and improve the website by interacting with you. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
TYPES OF COOKIES IN TERMS OF STORAGE TIME:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that exist on a person’s computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are often used to measure users ‘ site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: these cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into Sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page they are visiting or remains passive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to improve the effectiveness of these services.
These cookies may remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, primarily the IP address of the user’s device. Website, gather information, your interests, remember you, improve your ads and serve ads targeted to you visit and the demographic data and the number of ad impressions, and other ad impressions and use of ad services advertising services regarding interactions between this ratio to determine both First-party and third-party cookies are disabled.
The website uses social plugins that link to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the website and use these plugins, the website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content offered by the plugin is then transmitted directly from social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. In this way, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data belonging to your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process through plug-ins. For more information on the purpose, methods and duration of which social networks will process your personal data, please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the respective social networks.
Cookie Name Purpose Of Use Duration Of Use
https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html. Persistent Cookies
V. How Can You Prevent Cookies From Being Used?
* Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet Options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider under Settings to block all cookies, and then tap or click OK.
* Microsoft Edge
1. From the upper-right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser, click the section with the ellipsis mark and scroll to the Settings section.
2. After you say select items to clean from the new window that you encounter, select the sections that you want to clean from the window that you encounter.
3. There are many departments here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing what you want
* Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More settings at the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under”privacy and security,” click Content Settings.
5. Click cookies.
6. Search for the name of the website under”all cookies and site data”.
7. Click the Remove icon to the right of the site
* Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Firefox menu button and select Options.
2. Select the privacy and security panel and go to history.
3. Change the Firefox setting to Use custom settings for history.
4. Show me the cookies… click on the button. The cookies window will appear.
5. In the search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to decontaminate. Cookies that match your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s)you want to delete and click the delete selected button.
7. Close the cookies window by clicking the close button. Then close the about: preferences page
1. Select Safari > Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or delete all.
Learn more about how to do this in other major web browsers https://www.esb.org.tr/cerez-bellek or https://www.aboutcookies.org you can find it at.
You can also delete all cookies that the websites you visit leave behind through third-party software.