The relevant travel agency is referred to as the” agent “and the” consumer ” who wants to buy the programs and services offered by the agent for sale.
1) Business this agreement covers the arrangement of services and conditions to be provided between the “consumer and the agent” who wants to buy tours, organizations, hotel reservations and all services that the agent has organized.Dec.
2) The person who registers through the website or by coming to the agent and signs the contract is the only interlocutor of the agent with the adjective “consumer” on behalf of the persons who are not signed in the contract but who are participating in the program subject to the contract and who will travel with him. Even if these persons have not signed a contract, they have learned of the terms of this agreement that will apply between the parties due to the relevant consumer or agency brochure, website and ads and have agreed to participate in the services offered for sale in these terms of this agreement.Dec.
3) Information made to this person about the program registered is considered to have been made to other consumers.
1) Our sales are made Online, in cash or in installments with credit cards of banks with one shot, cash and / or contracted banks with credit cards that make installments.
2) When registering for programs announced by the agency, the total amount is charged at the fee specified in the ad and either the specified deposit is charged Online, credit card, bank transfer or cash.
3) “Pre-booking” fee specified at the time of registration is charged for deposit payments. The balance must be paid no later than 15 days before the start of the trip, unless otherwise specified. If the specified payments are not made within the specified periods, the reservation is canceled. In this case, 35% of the program price is billed to the consumer as withdrawal compensation. In addition, since the price received at the time of final booking as a deposit before the sale of the program is taken as the amount of guarantee for participation in the program, there is no refund if the customer does not pay the remaining amount of the fee.
4-CANCELLATION – OPT-OUT-CHANGES
1) The agency reach a sufficient number of program participants, depending on whether declared or registered programs and, when necessary, may partially or completely cancel 7 days before beginning. The consumer has the right to refund the entire fee. In this case, the consumer’s right to compensation is not born.
2) If the Consumer gives up until 30 days before the start of the program and cancels his registration, the entire fee will be refunded. However, since tickets are purchased as group tickets for flights, trains and ship-related tours, the excuse is not valid for cancellations after registration and the plane, train and ship tickets are not refunded. Cancellation and refund conditions of carrier companies apply for plane, train or ship tickets.
3) All expenses incurred for visa procedures are charged to the Consumer if the trip is cancelled by the consumer and the relevant consulate does not issue a visa.
4) The consumer agrees and undertakes to pay 35% of the price of the program and the entire price to the agent after 15 days if the reservation is cancelled for any reason 29-15 days before the start of the program.
5) No Name Change can be made on scheduled flights. If the consumer loses their travel documents, they are obliged to pay the fine imposed by the relevant air, iron and sea route.
6) If the consumer does not inform in writing that he or she will participate in the program that he or she has missed, the agent has the right to cancel all reservations made on behalf of the consumer 24 hours after the start of the program. In such cancellations, no refunds are made to the consumer.
7) If the consumer or agent cancels the tour, cancellation refund procedures are performed in the same way as the currency and payment method paid based on the exchange rate at the time of purchase.
5 – GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) The agency has the right to change the hotel names, transportation vehicles and departure times within the scope of the program, subject to the “specified standards” in the program. The guide can make changes to the program according to the road and weather conditions.
2) Written programs given during registration are sample programs. Tours specified in their programs are not allowed by local authorities, fire, earthquake, natural disaster, terror, etc.s. the agency cannot be held responsible for the inability to travel for such reasons.
3) The consumer agrees that the program conditions have been met if the overnight stay in the total program duration is not shortened and changes are not made to the classes and categories of the facilities to be stayed.
4) A strike that may occur in airlines, delays, etc.s. the agency cannot be held responsible for any failures that may arise due to such reasons.
5) Since all regulations related to Charter flights are subject to international aviation rules, all kinds of time changes can be made on these flights with Warsaw Convention Airlines. Movement Time cannot be guaranteed. The carrier may change the stall locations shown on the tickets. Or he may not pause. Since flight hours are completed 48 hours ago, the hours specified during the sale are possible hours, and the agent cannot be held responsible for changes in these issues.
6) Due to these reasons arising from Air, iron and sea carriers, cancellation and refund requests to be made are also unacceptable.
7) If the agent is requested to follow up the visa procedures, the consumer must have a valid passport for at least “seven months” and submit it to the agent within the framework of the documents and period determined by the relevant consulate. In visa procedures, the agent is an intermediary between the consumer and the consulate, and is not responsible for decommissioning. If the visa is not approved by the consulate, the above-mentioned cancellation conditions will apply.
8) Compulsory travel insurance must be made by the agent for each participant. The coverage of missing or defective performance, damage, damages and losses contained in this travel insurance package is determined by the policy of the insurance company providing this service. The agency does not bear any responsibility for the content, scope and manner of application of these guarantees.
9) If the consumer leaves the program that he started with a bet because the service is defective, he must indicate in writing to the agency official and the hotel where he is staying, along with his reasons. Otherwise, the consumer is considered to have abandoned the program and is considered to have received and used the service.
10) It is the duty of the good-faith consumer to inform the agent in writing during the performance of the services about the issues that the consumer is complaining about. The consumer’s use of the service until the end, even though he is complaining, eliminates the rights to compensation, such as replacement services and refunds, related to the issues he is complaining about.
11) Guidance services are valid for the places specified within the scope of the program. Agent, tour leader and guide are not responsible for guidance in Market, Sunday and shopping operations.
12) The agency is in an intermediary position with consumers participating in the program, hotels, carrier companies and all types of third parties and legal entities offering other services related to the content of the program and is obliged to inform them of any changes that will occur within 24 hours. Consumers who applied to enroll in the program itself, therefore, who undertakes to carry with travel agents in defiance of agreements between institutions of the agent in the transaction of hours shown in the schedule, in the absence of land, air and sea vehicles of all kinds, they are more likely to fail from delays, fog, storm, type, and reasons for, such as all kinds of weather and change the route of the obstruction from the road route, strike, terrorism, war, the possibility of war or similar force majeure or third parties from defects or errors of transportation of the user’s own personal issues, it is not foreseen any liability arising from technical, financial, spiritual, who runs the travel agency service facilities damaged from accidents incomplete or incorrect due to the lack of the adjective cannot be held responsible for situations that may arise.
13) During trips by plane, train, ship, hikes to these vehicles are added to the announced trip fees at the same rate.
14) The agency transmits the consumer’s requests for the choice of rooms in accommodation facilities to the relevant facility, but cannot guarantee that the demand will be fulfilled. Beds for third and fourth persons to stay in the same room are extra beds and may be smaller than existing beds.
15) Rooms are not delivered to consumers before 14:00 on the day of arrival at the hotel. On the day of departure, consumers must vacate their rooms no later than 12:00.
16) Smelly, flowing, flammable or explosive properties or disturbing items, as well as cutting, piercing and Firearms and all kinds of animals, vehicles and facilities to be accommodated are not taken.
17) In this agreement the unwritten issues 1618 SY, SY 4077, 4288 SY, SY 2634, IATA, IHA, UFTAA the convention, the provisions of the civil aviation law, BK, TCC, including Turkey, international conventions and removed them, depending on statutes, regulations, circulars and directives applied in Turkey in Kutahya with internationally accepted Frankfurter tabelle tursab the provisions of the schedule shall apply.
18) In disputes arising from the contract, the Arbitration Board of TÜRSAB is authorized, and the procedures of the board are valid.
19 ) The consumer is responsible for the accuracy of the names declared in the contract ( with the way they are written in the passport). If there is a difference between the remaining copy of the contract in the consumer and the remaining copy in the agent, the remaining copy in the agent and the agent records are based Dec.
20) This package “sales contract”, which was arranged in two copies between the parties, was decoded, read, checked and accepted by the party authorities with all its attachments. The parties have accepted and confirmed their mutual acceptance, commitments and acts by signing them together. It also accepts and undertakes that all legal responsibility belongs to the persons who will participate in the program and who accept this package “sales agreement”on behalf of consumers whose names are written in this Agreement and who have signed it by proxy on behalf of the party.
21) The consumer registering for sales made through the Website is deemed to have read the registration agreement and accepted the terms.